Saturday 4 July 2009

Shakin in my Boots

Have you ever felt like you've got a million things to do and no time to do it, except, when you think about it, you don't know what it is you need to do and still, there isn't enough time to do it? Welcome to my life mate. . .This morning, I realized for the first time what it means to only have 6 days left in in a place. 6 sleeps isn't enough rest to prepare me for the journey ahead. 6 breakfasts isn't enough to eat the amount of Aussie cereal's I'd like to. 6 afternoon tea's isn't enough to get my fill of Timtams. 6 mornings, 6 arvo's and 6 late nights isn't enough time to breathe the Aussie air. 6 days isn't enough time to say goodbye to everything I've come to know and have grown to love. 6 days isn't even a week. 6 days is barely enough time to write an essay for that english class I hardly ever attend, 6 days isn't even enough time to go on a holiday, let along pack up your belongings and leave your life behind. 6 days just isn't enough. It's not longer frustrating, or annoying, I don't whish the wait was over and I most certaintly don't want to leave. Right now it's just scary and sad. Heart wrenching if you will. I have a limited amount of time to gather my things, say goodbye to everyone that I love and come to terms with the fact that I won't be back for a while. I'm terrified, are you?

1 comment:

james said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL & VERY HEART FELT & WRENCHING ! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ! BUT I DO FEEL YOUR PAIN & SADNESS IN MY HEART ! WHAT AN AWESOME WAY TO WRIGHT WHAT YOU FEEL ! SO DID YOU PASS ALL OF YOUR CLASSES THEIR IN ASSIE LAND ? SO YOU CAN GO TO SENIOR YEAR HERE IN DURANGO ? LOVE YOU DAD